Free No Obligation site survey. We will give you a turn key price with no hidden costs.
Upon receiving your request to conduct an onsite home generator survey, our factory trained representative will visit your home and cover the specific details of your request.
- Our first priority is to work within your schedule.
- Our representative will conduct a complete evaluation of the job site. This will determine the scope of works required prior to installation.
- We will document the load calculations. These will be performed to determine and clarify the generator size.
- We will assess the site and discuss the location and placement of the generator this can be done either manually or by Hi Ab crane.
- We will cover the scope of ground works, if any that may be required to place electrical cables and gas pipes to and from the property.
- Depending on the location of your home's main power distribution panel, additional electrical wiring may be need to be run from the standby generator to the panel we will advise of any additional requirements needed.
- We will also asses the suitability of the distribution board.
- We will discuss the siting of the load sensing automatic transfer switch. (This must be placed within a reasonable proximity to the main electrical distribution board.)
- After determining your requirements, we will explain the different product choices and recommend the best solution for you and your budget and then provide you a detailed quotation within 7 days of the visit.
Request your site survey